Low Expectations



I swear I'm kind of trying to date. I do want to continue my dating saga of a blog. That being said, I get some weirdo on Plenty of Fish who writes to let me know the following "you want a straight guy that will take you to a dog show? and he needs to live in manhattan? rethink that equation and you will open up the field to more possibilities...good luck to you but you seem to have pigeon holed yourself..."

I didn't realize finding a male in Manhattan that dates women and likes dogs would be pigeon holing myself. Really, is it too much for a girl to ask for? Seriously, is it?

DELETE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm straight and I love dogs. I thought "Best In Show" was funny as hell. I may not cozy up to the television with a Snuggie and a bowl of popcorn when there's a dog show on TV, but damn, if a girl wanted me to take her to one I wouldn't hesitate. Dogs rule. So do chicks. What could be wrong with combining the two?

    ReplyDelete