Typical Wall Street

I'm Over Here.

Guys out there, pay attention to a little advice I have for you...don't flirt or check out other women while on a date. For the love of god listen to me!

My date walks up and we both know instantly it's not a match. It's actually the equivalent to meeting a stranger in the produce section at your supermarket and deciding to have dinner with them. He knows finance and I know post production and together we know nothing the other wants to hear about. It was a series of defining what you are talking about. Like equity vs Avids. Huh?

Then, the waitress catches his eye and it's on. His flirting is off the chart and I feel I should give her my seat and go grab the drink order for them. Which, I have to admit, even though I know he's not "the one"...or two, or three for that matter, is still highly annoying. I mean come on, I'm right there. And, more so, it's the fact that she knows she could easily walk off with my date. The little lioness in me lost and I hate losing. Even things I don't want. Ugh.

Dating sucks. Delete.

1 comment:

  1. The next time she came to the table, you should have said, "You should totally fuck her" and then winked and pointed.
    There are a lot of women in this city and he should have been enough of a gentleman to not flirt with one while he's out with another.

    ReplyDelete