The Exhibitionist

Is that really your...

I'm perusing through profile pictures when I stumble across one of a fully erect penis. A rather large one at that. In case you didn't like the first angle, the guy supplied two more shots one from the side and one from ahem...below. His profile reads completely normal including things like he has exceptionally good posture, he's looked up the word otiose and he tends to attract women who are somewhat aggressive.

I'm tempted to ask him out, but there wasn't a head shot. And, by that I mean a picture of his face. Oh, otiose means ineffective or futile...thought I'd save you the time looking it up. Hmmmm, delete.

2 comments:

  1. "Why is your head purple, and where are your arms? Are you a cyclops?"
    Sorry.
    Now what tempted you to ask this guy out again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, "again"? I never asked him out. But, I did think about it. hehe.

    Did I mention it he was a 100% match for love? Did I?

    ReplyDelete