Typical Wall Street

Bailout Already?

I did a little online snooping, or as I usually label it "research", for my upcoming date. He is a referral from a friend. And, with this little blog thing going down, I say yes to anyone. Well, that's not true, I did say no to a rickshaw operator at Central Park. Standards, check!

After the introductions email, I Facebook him. He is actually incredibly good looking by varsity football standards, a finance guy with a sparkle in his eye, has lots of friends who spend time in the Hampton's and we are obviously not a match. Also, and maybe I'm the only one who dislikes this, but his picture is cropped from a photo with him and another women. Crop tighter people! No one wants to see your ex in the photo before a date.

To make a short story shorter, he bailed. Has a cold and can't come out to play. I think someone else knows how to use Facebook too. Damn it. And, delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment